- Morning and Afternoon Tea/coffee
- Lunch — Already Suitable for vegetarians, includes 2 hot dishes and a selection of meats for others
- Fully guided snorkel tours — 2 tours not 1
- Quality brand mask, snorkel and fins — Current, new equipment
- Optical masks — Ample selection of lenses in quality Tusa frames
- Wetsuit or stinger suit — Depending on the season
- Buoyancy vest — Category 2 safety vest
- Noodle — Solid style pool noodle
- Reef Interpretation “Reef Brief” — Based on Reef Teach of Cairns
- Glass Bottom Boat tour — 30 minute tours in this modern design vessel
- Island circumnavigation — For birding observation tours
- Modern design Seastar 1 — Fast, comfortable and airconditioned
- Scuba Diving, both certified and introductory
- Souvenirs: T-Shirts, Caps, Stubby Coolers, etc.
- Drinks or confectionary from the bar
Seastar supplies everything you could possibly require to go snorkelling – no matter what the season – in the base fare.