About your Seastar Outer Reef Cruise
Seastar Cruises daily boards at 7:30am, departing at 8:00am from Pier E1 at the Marlin Marina Cairns and returns at approximately 4:30pm.
Standard Tour Includes:
- Over 5 hours at the reef
- Fast, modern, air-conditioned Catamaran
- Morning / Afternoon Tea
- Hot & Cold Buffet Lunch
- Reef Interpretation & guided snorkel tour
- Snorkel Equipment & instruction
- Buoyancy Vest, Floatation Device, Wetsuit or Lycra suit, Optical mask
- Glass bottom boat
- Scuba Diving
- Cool drinks, snacks
- Coach Transfers
What to bring:
Bathers, towel, suitable clothing, Sun Block and ...... A Big Smile!
(includes snorkelling and glass bottom boat)
|Child (4-14 years)||$100||$15||$115|
|Introductory Dive *
(Minimum age 12 years)
|Certified Dive *
(Must show Certified Card)
* In accordance with Australian Diving law, ALL divers must complete a medical questionnaire on board, before diving. Introductory Divers NOTE: Certain medical conditions may prevent you from diving, see below for more information.
|Express Coach Transfers||Cairns||$10|
Terms and Conditions of Booking
All bookings, including Diving, are subject to:
- Payment on Confirmation by Credit Card (MasterCard and Visa only are accepted)
- SCUBA Divers Note: Failure to pass the Medical will result in loss of Booking Fee
- Cancellation Policy - 24 Hour Notice is required for full refund. No show, No Refund.
Please Note: Seastar reserves the right at any time to alter, change or cancel the day tour, services provided, prices charged or use another vessel or any other matter or thing due to poor weather conditions or mechanical problems or safety reasons or any other issue including fuel price increase. A full refund is given if Seastar cancels the tour. In strong winds or inclement conditions one destination only, e.g. Michaelmas Cay, will be used, the Skipper of the day will decide while travelling to the reef.
Divers - Medical Note:
Before Booking an Introductory Dive or Certified Dive please note that a history of certain medical conditions and the taking of prescribed drugs may preclude a guest from SCUBA diving unless a current Queensland Diving Medical Certificate issued by a diving doctor can be shown to the diving instructor. All divers are subject to the medical questionnaire on board the vessel before diving and their fitness to dive will be assessed by the dive instructor of the day.
These conditions may preclude you from diving:
- Asthma or wheezing
- Chronic Bronchitis or persistent chest complaint
- Chronic sinus condition
- Tuberculosis or other long-term lung disease
- Brain, spinal cord of nervous disorder
- Collapsed lung (pneumothorax)
- Fainting, seizures or blackouts
- Chest Surgery
- Diabetes Mellitus (Sugar diabetes)
- Heart disease of any kind
- Ear Surgery or Perforated eardrum
- Recurrent ear problems when flying
- Chronic ear discharge or Infection
- Other Illness or operation within the last month
- Breathlessness, High blood Pressure
- Currently taking any prescribed medicine - excepting oral contraceptives
- Ingesting alcohol within eight hours prior to diving
- Currently being pregnant
Seastar is available for private charters, please contact us for further information.