About your Seastar Outer Reef Cruise
Seastar Cruises daily boards at 7:30am, departing at 8:00am from Pier E1 at the Marlin Marina Cairns and returns at approximately 4:30pm.
Standard Tour Includes:
- Over 5 hours at the reef
- Fast, modern, air-conditioned Catamaran
- Morning / Afternoon Tea
- Hot & Cold Buffet Lunch
- Reef Interpretation & guided snorkel tour
- Snorkel Equipment & instruction
- Buoyancy Vest, Floatation Device, Wetsuit or Lycra suit, Optical mask
- Glass bottom boat at both destinations
- Scuba Diving
- Cool drinks, snacks
- Coach Transfers
What to bring:
Bathers, towel, suitable clothing, Sun Block and ...... A Big Smile!
|Prices||Fees & Levies*||Total|
(Snorkel & Glass Bottom Boat)
|Child (4-14 years)||$110||$15||$125|
|Introductory Dive *
(Minimum age 12 years)
|Certified Dive *
(Must show Certified Card)
*Introductory Dive Booked and pay on Board
*All Equipment and Dive Guide included
* In accordance with Australian Diving law, ALL DIVERS must complete a medical questionnaire on board, before diving. Introductory Divers NOTE: Certain medical conditions may prevent you from diving, (e.g. Asthma, Heart Disease), please contact our office. NO REFUNDS on uncompleted Dives. Min. age 12 years. Certified Divers must show Certified Card. We recommend wait 24hours after multiple Dives prior to flying.
|Return Coach Transfers||Cairns||$13|
* EMC $3.50/ Port Fee $1.25/ Fuel levy $5.25/ Admin $5.00
*NOTE: Seastar reserves the right to change the fuel levy without notice
Terms and Conditions of Booking
All bookings, including Diving, are subject to:
- Payment on Confirmation by Credit Card (MasterCard and Visa only are accepted)
- SCUBA Divers Note: Failure to pass the Medical will result in loss of Booking Fee
- Cancellation Policy - Fees: $3.85 + 5% = TOTAL. No show, No Refund.
Please Note: Seastar reserves the right at any time to alter, change or cancel the day tour, services provided, prices charged or use another vessel or any other matter or thing due to poor weather conditions or mechanical problems or safety reasons or any other issue including fuel price increase. A full refund is given if Seastar cancels the tour. In strong winds or inclement conditions one destination only, e.g. Michaelmas Cay, will be used, the Skipper of the day will decide while travelling to the reef.
Seastar is available for private charters, please contact us for further information.